FlexiTutor is NSW’s leading provider of exceptional in-home 1 on 1 tuition services in NSW. We connect amazing tutors with parents and students who are looking for a professional, reliable and trusted service.
- Consistent and reliable income
- Creative freedom to pursue your education passion
- The ability to focus on teaching and not worry about administrative hassles
- The opportunity to work with award-winning support team
We are always looking to employ like-minded individuals to join our team. The successful applicant will:
- Currently be studying or would have otherwise completed tertiary studies. Education degrees will be highly regarded.
- Preferably demonstrate previous experience with tuition (training is available.)
- Hold a valid NSW licence and willing to commute.
- Demonstrate exceptional subject matter expertise and the ability to communicate concepts simply and clearly.
- Demonstrate high levels of emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills.
- Hold a Working with Children’s Check.
FlexiTutor provides in-home tuition services for students ranging from Kindergarten to HSC. Our tutors are required to travel to the student/parent’s home on a weekly basis so access to a car is essential. Sessions are normally scheduled after school hours, evenings and weekends. We connect tutors with students/parents based on our assessments of location, subject matter expertise, expressed requirements by the parent/student, qualifications and availabilities.
Working with Children’s Check
Applications and details can be made online at: https://wwccheck.ccyp.nsw.gov.au/Applicants/Application
To apply please forward your resume and cover letter with reference to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you may submit your application in the contact form on the right.
Become a Tutor
Applicants must in possession of a valid Working with Children's Check and must have a valid NSW Driver's Licence.